The Goal of the Barnabas Band is to collaborate with a standing group of financial and spiritual encouragers to underwrite and undergird the continuing mission of Warwick River Christian School.
The Reason is to maximize the ministry of WRCS. Rather than limiting a WRCS education to those who can afford it, the school and sponsoring churches have chosen to utilize special contributions to cover that last 5-10% of annual tuition expenses and the full costs of capital development.
Joseph was one of the followers who had sold a piece of property and brought the money to the apostles. They called him Barnabas, which means “one who encourages others.” He was a good man of great faith and he was filled with the Holy Spirit and a great number of people were brought to the Lord. – Acts 4:36-37, 11:24
Friends of WRCS, individuals or couples, contributing at least $500 in a tax deductible financial gift to WRCS each year.
Benefits to the School
An informed band of prayerful Christian education advocates; closing the gap between tuition income and actual expenses of the operating budget; program development and facilities.
Benefits to Barnabas Band Members
- Fall Brunch with teachers and board members
- Spring dinner with presentation by students
- Special invitations to other school events
- Inclusion in Newsletter, mailing list and additional communications
- Additional mailings including the annual school calendar
- Opportunities for specific support of projects or events including, volunteering, financial gifts, advice and prayer
To become more involved or request additional information, please contact Suzanne Culotta at email@example.com.