Thank you for your interest in WRCS. We are very excited to have you part of our community. All qualified applicants are considered for admission without regard to race, creed, gender, or national and ethnic origin. Once this application is received, we will contact you to schedule an interview and any appropriate testing needed for placement.
- Families new to WRCS should obtain a Parent Information Packet, schedule an interview/tour with school staff as needed, and arrange for any testing which may be needed for placement
- Submit a registration form for each child (whether new or continuing), along with the Registration Fee payable to WRCS, providing all information requested, including Volunteer Interest Form
- New registrants must provide all supporting documents, i.e. birth certificate and completed State of Virginia health form for each child
- All K5 students must provide evidence of vaccination for MMR, and all G6 students for the Tdap booster
- Financial Aid Application Forms are available in the office and are due by May 19
- Beginning the Tuesday after Presidents Day, preference for admission will be in the order of earliest submission of complete information and documentation.
Registrations received after a class is filled will be put on a waiting list.
- Specific classroom assignments are finalized by the Principal during the summer
- Verbal or incomplete registrations cannot be processed. We need written documentation for confirmation
Request more information email firstname.lastname@example.org