Thank you for your interest in WRCS. We are very excited to have you part of our community. All qualified applicants are considered for admission without regard to race, creed, gender, or national and ethnic origin. Once this application is received, we will contact you to schedule an interview and any appropriate testing needed for placement.
- Families new to WRCS should obtain a Parent Information Packet, schedule an interview/tour with school staff as needed, and arrange for any testing which may be needed for placement
- Submit a registration form for each child (whether new or continuing), along with the Registration Fee payable to WRCS, providing all information requested
- New registrants must provide all supporting documents, i.e. birth certificate and completed State of Virginia health form for each child. All K5 students must provide evidence of vaccination for MMR. All G6 students must provide evidence of vaccination for the Tdap booster.
- Financial Aid Application Forms are available in the office and are due by the end of May.
- On the Tuesday after Presidents Day, 5:30 – 7 pm. an Open House is held and registration opens to the public. Returning students are given the opportunity to register beginning the early February.
Registrations received after a class is filled will be put on a waiting list.
- Specific classroom assignments are finalized by the Principal during the summer
- Verbal or incomplete registrations cannot be final. We need written documentation for confirmation.
Request more information